It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. This page outlines the information required to submit these notices and allows online submission for the fastest response.
Important – Game Content Removal Requests:
None of the game file(s) are hosted on this site or its servers. So please make sure that any Game File removal request is preceded by a confirmation that the material in question is indeed hosted on oceanof-games.com server and not hosted by an external website. You can check the location that where a game file is hosted at by clicking on the game download button. This will take you to the actual location of the game file host.
If the game file is not hosted by oceanof-games.com, the most effective way of protecting your rights is to request a removal of the game from the host responsible for the content that you believe infringes your rights. This action if approved by the game host will automatically result in removal of the said content from oceanof-games.com and any other search engines/sites that may have indexed the content from oceanof-games.com.
Content hosted at oceanof-games.com
For claims with regard to any Audiovisual/text/design content that is hosted at oceanof-games.com, please Contact Us at and you can be assured of wholehearted cooperation in compliance with the Digital Millenium Copyright Act.
Before submitting a request please read the following carefully:
It is our policy to respond to notices of alleged infringement that comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. If you believe that your work has been used on the oceanof-games.com website in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide the information detailed below.
* A Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
* A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or if there are multiple works, a representative list of the works. Please note that you will be liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) if you materially misrepresent that a file infringes your copyrights.
* A description of the material that you claim is infringing and information sufficient to establish where it is located on the website, which information should include the complete URL associated with each file, image or video.
* Your address, telephone number, and email address.
* A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.